vt maple syrup set up
server photo
state house photo
boy with cows
woman with carrots

When you don't know where to turn
let Vermont 211 guide you.

Our community resource specialists are ready to connect you with the help you deserve.



Check out the Vermont Department of Health's Cooling Centers map


Heat can cause serious illness. Heat illnesses can be deadly. On very hot days, sometimes your body temperature control systems can't keep up and your body temperature can get dangerously high. This makes you at greater risk for serious heat illnesses, including heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Heat stroke is a life-threatening emergency. Dial 9-1-1 or get immediate medical help if you are concerned about your health or someone else's health when it's hot outside.

Vermont 211

Vermont 211 is a free, confidential information and referral program of the United Ways of Vermont, helping to connect Vermonters with a wide range of community, health, and human resources and services.

stock image of farmer

News & Events

Graduates - Avoid Student Loan Consolidation Scams!

Advises college graduates to avoid scams that could land them in expensive, insecure loan consolidation plans.

Vermont Council on Rural Development Event Coming Soon!

Registration is now LIVE for the 2022 Vermont Community Leadership Summit on August 10 at Vermont Tech!

An innovative community-based solution for Vermont’s workforce challenge

An innovative community-based solution for Vermont’s workforce challenge.