Flood Damage - Business Form

Flood Damage - Business Form


If your Vermont business was damaged by the July flood, please fill out the form below with as much detail as possible. By submitting this form, you are authorizing 211 to share the data you provide here with State, Local, and Federal officials and local recovery groups.

If you have a life safety emergency, please call 911.

If you have immediate needs for shelter or food, please call or text 211.You also can call 802-652-4636 or 866-652-4636. If you can’t reach us, leave a message with your name and phone number. Or text your zip code to 898211.

If you do not need immediate assistance, please fill in the form below to report your damage. This damage report will be used to determine whether the state will qualify for federal assistance.