Flood Damage - Resident Form

Flood Damage - Resident Form


If your Vermont home was damaged by the July flood, please fill out the form below with as much detail as possible. By submitting this form, you are authorizing 211 to share the data you provide here with State, Local, and Federal officials, local recovery groups, and the Vermont Community Foundation.

If you have a life safety emergency, please call 911.

If you have immediate needs for shelter or food, please call or text 211.You also can call 802-652-4636 or 866-652-4636. If you can’t reach us, leave a message with your name and phone number. Or text your zip code to 898211.

Filling out this report does not guarantee assistance. If you need help with mucking out your basement; cutting fallen trees; drywall, flooring and appliance removal; tarping your roof; and mold mitigation, please call the Crisis Cleanup hotline: 802-242-2054. They work with volunteers who can help you.

If you do not need immediate assistance, please fill in the form below to report your damage. This damage report will be used to determine whether the state will qualify for federal assistance.